actually this was the "working paper" when I started to use a new batch of chemistry and paper, trying to determine the right amount of exposure, development blah... I painted a "level" of coffee over it and left it alone.
I did another one from the same negative, a gold toned platinum/palladium. don't have a scan of it, as it's sold. good for me, bad for you :)
original shot done on polaroid 664, scanned and transformed into a digital negative.
Moersch Van Dyke emulsion on 300g/m² canson paper
I'm also giving a workshop in alternative process printing on June 11th. more info about the event and workshops on the link below: